1.Wash the dirt and dust of car exterior before waxing, remember to must not blindly use dishwashing essence and soapy water, because the composition that contain sodium chloride can erode car body paint layer, wax film and rubber piece, make car paint lose glossiness, rubber part ageing. If there is no special washing water, clean the vehicle with clean water.
2.Do not wax in the place of high temperature because rise as the temperature, the adhesion of car candle becomes bad, can affect waxing quality, so wax to the car is, should be in shade to ensure car body does not get hot.
3.When the wax Apply appropriate amount of car wax onto the sponge block, and repeat on the car body in a straight line. Do not pour the wax on the car or make a circular smear; One operation should be completed continuously, not stop painting; Polish with a new towel 5 ~ 10min after applying the wax layer evenly, but the quick car wax should be applied and polished at the same time.
4.New car cannot be waxed casually because the car paint of new car itself already had a layer of protective wax, early waxing can remove the original wax of new car surface instead, cause needless waste, general new car buys back 5 months need not be anxious to wax.
5.Car is maintained, car is waxed shoulds not too frequent, also cannot too little general circumstance falls, the time interval that should decide waxing according to the environment that car drives, park place. Generally there is a garage parking, more in good road driving vehicles, every 3 to 4 months waxing; Open parking vehicles, due to wind and rain, it is best to wax every 2 to 3 months. Of course, this is not a hard and fast rule, you can use your hands to touch the body feeling not smooth, can be waxed again.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Car perfume can produce the effect
- How to identify car perfume
- How to buy car perfume
- Precautions when using air fresheners
- car accessories
- Development prospects of automotive accessories
- Novice to buy car jewelry notes
- How to choose a car interior
- How to buy car perfume
- Tips for choosing a car perfume
- Analysis of car care products
- How to choose car fragrance
- How to use chrome spray paint
- How to use the fire extinguisher properly
- Cautions for car fire extinguishers
- How to use the chamois cloth to clean the car
- How long should the oil be replaced?
- Principle of automatic tire filling
- Multifunctional auto rust removing lubricant
- Common four types of car care products