Firstly, because the gasoline itself contains colloids, impurities, dust and impurities brought in during storage and transportation, etc., deposits similar to oil sludge are accumulated over time in the oil tank and oil pipeline, etc. Secondly, the unstable components in gasoline react at a certain temperature to form colloidal and resinous stickiness. These viscous substances in the nozzle, the intake valve, and other parts of the burning, the sediment will become hard carbon accumulation. In addition, due to urban traffic congestion, cars are often at low speed and idle, which will aggravate the formation and accumulation of these deposits. Oil system sediment is very harmful. Sediment will block the needle valve and valve port of the nozzle, and affect the performance of the precision components of the electronic injection system, resulting in the cleaning agent of the nozzle under dynamic performance
Drop; The sediment will form carbon accumulation in the air inlet valve, causing it to be closed loosely, resulting in the engine idling instability, increased fuel consumption and accompanied by the deterioration of exhaust emissions. The deposits will form hard carbon accumulation in the parts such as the piston top and cylinder head. Due to the high thermal capacity of carbon accumulation and poor thermal conductivity, it is easy to cause engine shock and other failures. It will also shorten the life of the three-way catalyst. The quality of the nozzle work, each engine on the power play a fundamental role. Due to poor fuel oil, the nozzle work is not good, which makes the carbon accumulation in the cylinder serious; Cylinder barrel and piston ring are accelerated worn, resulting in unstable idle speed, fuel consumption rise, weak acceleration, difficulty in starting and excessive emissions, serious will completely block the nozzle, damage the engine
Related Industry Knowledge
- Car perfume can produce the effect
- How to identify car perfume
- How to buy car perfume
- Precautions when using air fresheners
- car accessories
- Development prospects of automotive accessories
- Novice to buy car jewelry notes
- How to choose a car interior
- How to buy car perfume
- Tips for choosing a car perfume
- Why are car perfumes not the frangrance?
- How to add perfume to car perfume
- It is a habit for car owners to put auto perfum...
- HOW TO USE CATALYTIC CONVERTER CLEANER
- how long change the ANTIFRIZ
- Car care products
- The car perfume that is essential for new cars ...
- How to choose and use car perfume
- Car perfume product efficacy
- How to choose the manufacturer of car spray paint