1. Open the lid of the car air freshener counterclockwise.
2. Take out the leakproof cotton swab.
3. Pour the perfume into the bottle slowly. Don't overfill it. The volatile cotton swab needs to occupy a certain space to prevent the perfume from falling out.
4. After wiping the instrument panel clean, place the car perfume holder and non-slip mat in a position that does not affect the driver's line of sight.
Do not add too much at a time, the volatile cotton swab needs to take up a certain amount of space, so as to prevent the perfume from falling out and add it regularly.
Auto Perfume is a liquid blended with essential oils, fixatives and alcohol to provide a long-lasting and pleasant scent in the car. The most popular car fragrances on the market are aerosol and liquid. And solid type three.
The aerosol-type vehicle fragrance consists mainly of flavors and containers, which can cover some special odors in the car. Such as baggage odor, tobacco flavor, fishy smell and small animal body odor. Make the air inside the car fresh.
Car fragrances are generally refined and screened by perfumers on natural synthetic fragrances. The flavors are blended according to a certain proportion. The fragrance is long-lasting, some are extracted from natural fragrances. Also has the effect of sterilization and odor.
In 2013, the car fragrances commonly used in the market are mainly classified into three types: aerosol type, liquid type and solid type according to their own components. The aerosol-type vehicle fragrance consists mainly of flavors and containers, which can cover some special odors in the car. Such as baggage odor, tobacco flavor, fishy smell and small animal body odor. However, it evaporates very quickly and is often placed in an artistically shaped container for two to three months. Solid car fragrances are mainly mixed with some materials and then pressure molded, generally available for about two months. In addition, there are some fragrant flowers made of a medium such as a scented fabric, and an artistic color pen made of scented ceramics can also be used as a vehicle fragrance.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Can Ordinary Perfume Be Used On The Car
- Car Perfume Can Be Refreshing
- How To Wax The Car
- What Is The Air Freshener For Cars?
- Precautions For The Use Of Air Freshener
- China's Car Perfume Market Is Developing Rapidly
- The Use Of Car Perfume Taboo
- The Classification Of Gasoline Engine Oil
- Use Of Car Wax
- Characteristics And Notices Of Various Kinds Of...