Before wiping the liquid wax and soft wax, wait until the wax is completely dry, and wipe off the wax with a clean towel. When using liquid wax, rub it repeatedly on the paint surface to remove stubborn dirt. Soft wax, evenly applied evenly
How to wipe after hard wax care?
Dip a little wax with a sponge ball and spread it evenly over the paint. After the wax has dried, wipe it gently with a clean towel. Since the solid wax is oily, the car body should not be waxed when it is overheated. It is not advisable to wipe the wax ash when the wax is not dry. Wipe prematurely and easily adhere to some dust.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Tips For Using Car Perfume
- How To Properly Use Car Perfume It?
- How To Buy The Right Car Perfume Correctly
- HOW TO USE WHEEL RIM DETERGENT
- The Maintenance Of Car Perfume
- The Classification Of Motorcycle Oil
- WHAT IS THE ANTIFRIZ
- KINDS OF ANTIFRIZ
- The Placement Of Car Fire Extinguisher
- The Use Steps Of Steering Wheel Oil