Experts pointed out that when using air fresheners, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Children with asthma, allergies and allergic diseases should be used cautiously.
2. When spraying or igniting air freshener, it is best to leave the scene temporarily. When most aerosol or particulate matter is settled again, it is best to open doors and windows to ventilate the air before entering.
3. Gas and air fresheners should be used for deodorizing toilets and bathrooms.
4. We should not rely too much on air fresheners. We should fundamentally find out the causes of foul smell and remove them thoroughly, so that the indoor air is really fresh.
Experts also pointed out that at home, we should try to avoid the use of 84 disinfection water, air freshener and other chemical substances. If there is no respiratory infection in the room, it is not necessary to disinfect the air frequently.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- China's Car Perfume Market Is Developing Rapidly
- The Use Of Car Perfume Taboo
- The Classification Of Gasoline Engine Oil
- Use Of Car Wax
- Characteristics And Notices Of Various Kinds Of...
- The Construction Process Of Spray Paint
- Do You Worry About The Car Smell?
- We Can Not Smell Scent,if Put The Car Perfume T...
- How To Add Diesel Fuel Treatment
- The Advantage Of Lubricating Oil