High-grade lubricants are synthetic lubricants. Synthetic oils have the following advantages (but at a higher price)
1. The hydrogenated base oil removes impurities that affect the quality of the gasoline engine oil and has stable performance.
2, Improve power, reduce noise, save fuel than conventional lubricants
3, Oil fluidity is twice that of traditional lubricants, making low temperature start more quickly.
4, Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability suitable for use under high temperature and harsh conditions.
5, Excellent wear resistance, anti-friction agent formula to extend the service life of equipment.
6. Long-term use of clean carbon deposits to ensure engine cleanliness and extended oil change period.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Use Of Car Wax
- Characteristics And Notices Of Various Kinds Of...
- The Construction Process Of Spray Paint
- Do You Worry About The Car Smell?
- We Can Not Smell Scent,if Put The Car Perfume T...
- How To Add Diesel Fuel Treatment
- The Advantage Of Lubricating Oil
- The Challenges Facing China's Car Perfume Market
- Uses Car Perfume Replenisher
- The Selection Method Brake Fluid