Step 1: Clean up the objects being sprayed (oil, dust, water stains)
Step 2: The surface is too smooth. It can be sanded with No. 600 sandpaper. The degree of roughening is rough. This makes it easy to attach the paint. The paint does not fall off easily.
Step 3: When painting, it is about 20 cm away from the object to be sprayed. Press the nozzle evenly to spray it.
When spraying more than one time, please remember to keep the interval between the two paintings for no less than 10 minutes, let the paint dry before spraying to avoid paint sagging.
(Stagnation = too much paint, liquid will flow called paint sagging)
If sag occurs, wait for the sag to dry and then grind with 600 grit sandpaper.
Step 4: After the paint is completely dry, a layer of varnish can be sprayed to increase the brightness, protect the paint surface and make it more wear-resistant.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Do You Worry About The Car Smell?
- We Can Not Smell Scent,if Put The Car Perfume T...
- How To Add Diesel Fuel Treatment
- The Advantage Of Lubricating Oil
- The Challenges Facing China's Car Perfume Market
- Uses Car Perfume Replenisher
- The Selection Method Brake Fluid
- How To Choose Different Fragrances For Your Car
- The Main Role Of Car Wax
- The Use Of Engine Surface Cleaner