First, the keyword: gag
1. The paint liquid is not fully shaken before painting, causing the pigment deposited on the bottom of the tank to block the nozzle during spraying;
2. Excessive force of shaking the paint before spraying, causing the stirrer (glass beads) to break and block the nozzle;
3. After the spray is used, there is no inverted cleaning nozzle, which causes the nozzle paint to dry and block the nozzle;
4. Inverted or side down during storage, the pigment in the paint precipitates and blocks the discharge hole of the valve;
5. For products that exceed the shelf life, the contents of the product are coarsely blocked by the valve discharge hole.
1. Shake the paint well thoroughly before spraying;
2. Master the normal method of shaking the paint to avoid excessive force when shaking the paint;
3. If the spraying process is not completed, it should be sprayed for 3 seconds by inverting the paint can, and then remove the remaining paint of the nozzle before storing it to ensure the normal use next time;
4. Be careful not to invert or side cans during storage.
1. Shake the paint and then spray the cans for 3 seconds to flush the blocked nozzle with gas.
2. Replace the new nozzle.
Second, the spray can not be completed (spray pressure drops)
1. Back spray phenomenon during spraying;
2. The paint can is too inclined when painting, and the inclination angle exceeds 45o;
3. The automatic spray storage time is too long, exceeding the shelf life;
4. The direction of the pipe of the valve is opposite to the direction of the nozzle hole.
1. Master the correct spraying technology to avoid side spray;
2. Avoid the inclination angle of the paint can over 45o when spraying;
3. Avoid the use of expired paint products;
4. When spraying to the remaining 20%, when the spray feels that the concentration of the discharge is not enough (the spray is mainly propellant), rotate the nozzle at 180o and continue to use.
1. When it is found that the spray pressure drops, try to spray the paint as soon as possible;
2. If the spraying pressure is insufficient and the temperature is low, the paint can be heated and sprayed in a 50 °C water bath.
Third, the paint viscosity is too low (the paint liquid is not enough)
1. The paint liquid is not shaken evenly before spraying;
2. When the spray tank is tilted at an excessive angle, the gas content in the spray is high, and the paint liquid is diluted; 3. The weather on the spray site is cold and the temperature is too low; 4. The spray coating site lacks heating equipment and the air circulation is not good; 5. One-time spraying is too thick (flash color). Precautionary measures: 1. Master the correct spraying technology to avoid back spray and oblique spray; 2. Avoid rainy, wet and cold weather construction. Correction method: Apply at room temperature or put the touched workpiece into the heating equipment of 50 °C-60 °C.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Why Should The Car Wax? The Role And Principle ...
- The Functions Of Car Wax
- CAR AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
- Tips Of Use AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
- How To Change A Safety Car Perfume
- HOW TO USE CAR RADIATOR FLUSH
- Car Fragrance Development Style
- How To Wipe Liquid And Soft Wax After Lacquer T...
- Tips For Using Car Perfume
- How To Properly Use Car Perfume It?