Potential harm 1: inferior perfume can cause cancer
Cheap perfume contains benzene class and aldehyde compounds, and these car perfume compounds will evaporate off with alcohol, and the one to stay in the car for a long time can cause respiratory problems, such as dizziness, cough, or even a long period of time will also cause cancer.
Potential hazard two: male infertility
Some bad car perfumes contain a substance called phosphodibenzoate, a chemical that can kill sperm and cause infertility if inhaled over a long period of time.
Therefore, it is suggested that car owners should choose a large brand that is trustworthy and expensive. Still have general high quality perfume aroma won't have any pungent breath, give a person a kind of pleasant feeling.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Know More About Vent Air Freshener
- Different Choices Of Car Perfume
- What Is Your Products Advantage?
- Car Air Freshener Vent Clip
- The Importance Of Car Perfume
- Fresh Air Freshener Principle
- The Difference Between Car Oil And Perfume
- The Classification Of Hanging Car Perfume
- How To Add Perfume To The Car Perfume
- Can Ordinary Perfume Be Used On The Car