1. It is suitable for quick degreasing of automobile, motorcycle engine surface, diesel engine, container, kitchen hood, stove, floor tile and other items, except for carbon deposit, degumming, solid dirt and dirt, and comprehensive cleaning;
2. For old engines that are difficult to clean, there are quick-acting cleaning effects for oil stains, dust and other stains that are difficult to clean outside the vehicle, ship, and engine engine;
3, the magical quick-acting degreasing function can replace the organic solvent such as gasoline, kerosene, ethanol, acetone, trichloroethylene, trichloroethane, etc., to prevent the flammable hazard and toxicity hazard of organic solvents.
1. Add the machine head water to the watering can and spray directly on the cleaning part. After 2-5 minutes, rinse with water (the effect is better with water gun). Stubborn oil stains and carbon stains must be wiped with a brush.
2. When cleaning the surface of glass, transparent plastic or paint oil, it should be diluted with 1:30 water;
3. After cleaning the product, be sure to rinse it off with water.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- How To Choose Car Perfume
- How To Distinguish A Bottle Of Perfume
- How To Use Multi-purpose Foam Cleaner
- Does All Perfume Contain Alcohol?
- The Method For Cleaning Engine By Engine Surfac...
- Why Does The Engine Require A Low Temperature S...
- Do You Have To Use The Car Perfume?
- The FAQ Of Automotive Spray Paint
- Why Should The Car Wax? The Role And Principle ...
- The Functions Of Car Wax