In terms of auto parts,talk about car perfume I believe that many people will know,a friend who buys a new car will soon buy car perfume,It's a really good choice.If only the shape is good looking, but does not come out a little fragrance,then it is completely equivalent to just one ornament. Where is the problem? If you go to the market to find out,I'm sure you'll get an answer soon, and questions like this are not uncommon.
People often smell car perfume after open the bottle, the perfume smells to get the nose to taste. Because the body spray is generally use alcohol as a solvent, mostly with nozzle spray form. These Mist uniformly scattered on your clothes and skin, because alcohol is highly volatile and easy to get into people's nose.
If we buy a bottle of car perfume when needed to put it on the nose to smell,if we need to smell the fragrance that we can't leave far away the car perfume? Why? Because the car perfume is placed on the dashboard (refer perfume car seat), or inserted in the air conditioning vents (refer car outlet perfume), or suspended in the side mirror (car pendant perfume). The car driver and the passenger are far away from the perfume, it is impossible to put the nose out into the perfume bottle incense products. This gives the car perfume made a special request, you must make perfume with this special feature, the aromatic air to penetrate through a distance (one meter or more) into the noses of the crowd.If you can smell the perfume a little further, you use these car perfume would be empty.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- How To Add Diesel Fuel Treatment
- The Advantage Of Lubricating Oil
- The Challenges Facing China's Car Perfume Market
- Uses Car Perfume Replenisher
- The Selection Method Brake Fluid
- How To Choose Different Fragrances For Your Car
- The Main Role Of Car Wax
- The Use Of Engine Surface Cleaner
- How To Choose Car Perfume
- How To Distinguish A Bottle Of Perfume