The low temperature starting agent solution can solve the problem that the weather-cooled coolant solidifies or is semi-solidified and cannot work normally, and the cylinder pressure sensor of the engine does not reach the specified value.
The low temperature starting agent is a car accessory that contains compressed liquid to help the car start in harsh environments. The composition of the starting liquid is a low-flame point compound, mainly diethyl ether, which has a low flash point and is volatile, so that the engine can be started at a low temperature.
Due to its volatile nature and low ignition point, it can quickly and smoothly start the engine under severe weather conditions or under pressure of the cylinder, effectively preventing excessive loss of batteries and motors due to cold weather and insufficient cylinder pressure. And ignition switch. In the cold and cold, the engine start-up room can be shortened and the battery life can be extended. It can be sprayed into the cylinder to help start when the engine is difficult to start in winter.
- Auto Perfume
- Classification Of Car Perfume
- The Characteristics Of Car Perfume
- Car Perfume Characteristics 2
- The Effect Of Car Perfume
- How To Choose A Car Perfume
- Buy Perfume
- Precautions For Buying Perfume
- The Shelf Life Of Air Fresheners
- Car Air Freshener
- Do You Have To Use The Car Perfume?
- The FAQ Of Automotive Spray Paint
- Why Should The Car Wax? The Role And Principle ...
- The Functions Of Car Wax
- CAR AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
- Tips Of Use AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
- How To Change A Safety Car Perfume
- HOW TO USE CAR RADIATOR FLUSH
- Car Fragrance Development Style
- How To Wipe Liquid And Soft Wax After Lacquer T...